See Our Work
Nova Centre, Halifax, NSShaw Resources, one of many suppliers, proudly supplied sand, masonry sand and fly ash products in the construction of this 120,000 square foot event facility.
Confederation Bridge, Borden-Carleton, PEIShaw Resources supplied approximately 40,000 tonnes of fly ash for this project – a world-renowned example of the beneficial use of fly ash.
Halifax Central Library, Halifax, NSAlthough many were involved in building this civic landmark, Shaw Resources is proud to have contributed masonry sand, fly ash and our white decorative stone products in its construction.
Golf CoursesShaw Resources has over 25 years of experience working with the golf industry, with technical expertise in standard and custom golf course aggregate materials.
We have also supplied materials for the following:
- Glen Arbour Golf Course
Materials used: top dressing, USGA
- SandJam (Premier Professional Beach Volleyball Competition)
Material used: USGA sand
- Memorial restoration of Sir John Thompson (former Prime Minister of Canada)
Materials used: White deco stone
- Cole Harbour All-weather Turf Field
Materials used: In-fill sand
- Halifax Regional Port Authority
Materials used: Airport De-icing Sand
- Green Roof System for Vitaroofs International Inc
Materials used: Concrete sand, brick chip fines, USGA
- Cape Breton University Domestic Heat
Materials used: Eastern Embers Wood Pellets